Performs equipment set-up, operation, and adjustments without supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs equipment set-up, operation, and basic troubleshooting
- Monitors equipment performance and makes mechanical and sensor adjustments as required
- Makes appropriate adjustments to inline inspection equipment to minimize false rejects
- Logs and communicates all equipment adjustments and changes to Equipment Maintenance technicians and Group Leader
- Ensures processes and equipment remain within acceptable company manufacturing standards.
- Performs quality auditing, testing, and basic machine troubleshooting functions
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Familiarity with operating high-volume manufacturing equipment
- Possess mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications and training