- Ensure the validation task be finished timely, improving the test efficiency and automating the test execution;
- Drive and supervise all test plans, test specifications and test reports.
- Responsible for the planning of tools, equipment, test procedures, methodologies and benchmarking for all new and future projects.
- Develop and give presentations on validation testing and plans
- The process of validating a product includes, but is not limited to, the use of PV tools and systems.
- Utilizing and building relationships with external laboratories
- Project tracking (action items, journals, time entry, milestones, and deliverables checklists).
- Product Validation guidelines (global test specification, product validation requirements).
- Assists in performing DFMEAs (Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) for products under development.
- Design reviews (Regulatory & Compliance).
- PV documentation package templates (test plans, test specification, Test Reports, etc…).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited four-year college or university
· Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience and/or training
· Specific requirements as defined by the market sector
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.