Based in Sanchong, new Taipei city, Taiwan, the successful candidate will be a self-starter who likes to take responsibility and works best with little supervision. Likes to perform a variety of tasks and have the ability to handle multiple priorities and has previously performed in a similar position. This is a 'hands-on' role requiring a strong technical background and product validation experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead Compliance Engineer, is responsible to handling EMC testing, certification and global regulatory work for Jabil and Jabil’s customers.
- Deep experience of EMC & RF certification field. Master FCC, IC, CE, BMSI, VCCI, CCC, CTA, SRRC and other global regulatory compliance standards and certification process.
- With valuable Environment and Safety related certification experience. Familiar with UL, CB, SASO, SABS, NOM, RoHS, REACH, CEL, CECP, WEEE, VOC, Energy Star and EPEAT certification regulation and process.
- Work with development teams, suppliers and 3rd party labs to ensure product reliability meets or exceeds targeted goals.
- Able to provide recommendation on HW design review from EMC/Safety viewpoint in early development stage.
- Strong team-work spirit and ability of organize and coordinate. High communicative ability and management. High level issue analytical and problem-solving ability. High technical innovation spirit. Active and devoted.