The SCM Project Manager will drive ongoing enhancements and increased efficiency within Jabil’s global price administration process. This person will manage indirect resources dedicated to improving Jabil’s global supply chain processes and software.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Coordinate with the purchasing community to develop new processes and software that increase the efficiency of Jabil’s global price administration process and allow Jabil to stay in front of our competition from a supply chain management standpoint.
· Forge successful relationships with the purchasing community to produce informed, effective software and process solutions with optimal user acceptance.
· Document and test new supply chain processes and software.
· Establish and deliver effective process and software training plans.
· Establish metrics for evaluating successful supply chain software and process implementation.
· Coordinate with supply chain software users to answer questions and address problems.
· Develop and deliver software demonstrations to the upper level management team.
· Communicate supply chain software and process development status.
· Evaluate and modify the tools used in the global price administration process to ensure they meet Jabil’s business needs.
· Track, drive and communicate all software changes and enhancements.
· Demonstrate a return on investment for all enhancements made to Jabil’s supply chain tools or processes.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply, follow, and enforce all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business) with three to five years business experience as a business analyst or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Advanced PC skills, with emphasis on spreadsheets and knowledge of Jabil’s SCM software. Ability to define software requirements and create procedural manuals. Ability to effectively present information or training material and respond to questions from relatively large groups of people.
Strong problem solving, analytic, negotiation, project management and people skills are a must. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, summarize information and draw valid conclusions. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to solve practical problems with limited information. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines. Individual may be required to sit, stand, walk regularly and occasionally lift up to 15 lbs. Be accessible to production floor and office staff and to use required office equipment. Specific vision requirements include reading of written documents and use of computer monitor screen frequently. This job may require up to 30% travel.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located in the office area. The noise level in this environment is typically low.