Ensures Production Supervisors and Supervisors In Training are effective in their roles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Evaluates data and audit processes to support the success of the plant.
· Sets expectations and guides the Production Supervisors to meet the expectations of continuous improvement while running a profitable and efficient production line.
· Provides exceptional support to customers, team members, and shareholders.
· Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Assesses the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by the workcells.
· Assures that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
· Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field.”
· Demonstrates a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
· Establishes new measurement systems if/where appropriate.
· Exchanges knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
· At least 2 years experience in a manufacturing supervisory role.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.