Acts as liaison between the Business Unit leadership and the central Engineering group.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintains daily contact with the various project teams as well as coordinating and running the day-to-day operations inclusive of transactions required to maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and project performance.
· May run multiple projects at one time in several Jabil sites.
· Assists the BUD and Technical Manager in day-to-day project operations.
· Coordinates with each Business Unit, Central Group and Design Groups on all aspects of the Project Plans, Reports, BOMs, and any other specific requirements for the Project as specified by the customer.
· Internally monitors the day-to-day activities of all projects and coordinates with the required groups to make sure all timelines are met. If roadblocks present themselves, makes sure these are either taken care of or escalated.
· Coordinates all costing and bill backs to either Customer or the agreed upon internal departments.
· Runs any other projects deemed appropriate by the BUD and Technical Manager.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.