The Field Service Technician II will lead others in the assembling and developing of customer applications on organization equipment for client locations world-wide. This position is also responsible for training Field Service Technician I employees, customers, and their personnel as needed. The Field Service Technician II will know the robotic systems as well as the peripheral equipment operation used for installing and servicing equipment in house and at remote client sites.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Works closely with Project Management and Engineering to understand and develop application solutions, and then successfully execute the application.
· Will be responsible to install organization Industries systems.
· Provides excellent customer service support.
· Develop product documentation and customer training.
· Application development and trouble shooting, installation services.
· Training customers on the operation process.
· Programming and maintenance of organization systems
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to lead others
· Good written and verbal communication skills are required
· Overtime, evenings and weekends as necessary, required
· Worldwide travel as necessary, required