Works within the region to drive consistencies with HR business systems design as well as facilitating and supporting the implementation of consistent HR business processes.
1. Audit HR metadata to evaluate impact to downstream business systems ensuring system credibility and data integrity.
2. Conduct periodic comprehensive audits to ensure data integrity.
3. Manage transaction lifecycle in Jabil’s HR system from initiation to output audit in timely and accurate manner.
4. Maintain Organizational Structure in system, keeping abreast of company-wide organizational changes.
5. Troubleshoot user problems within general HRIS business processes, including the HR Forms Center (Employee Change, Request for Time Off, Talent Acquisition, Bonus Forms and Employee Self-Service) through functional knowledge of integrated systems; Act as an internal primary point of contact for Employee Self Service and the Forms Center; Provide end user system support to sites as Mass Data needed or Mutilpe Requested.
6. Analyze and respond to internal and external error reports from regular vendor interface feeds; Research and resolve system issues and unexpected results; Collaborate with Benefits, Payroll and/or IT to coordinate application of upgrade or fix as needed.
7. Participate in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades, enhancements, and new functionality by creating test scenarios and conducting user acceptance testing.
8. Field inquiries from sites worldwide and provide prompt, accurate, follow up response; Assist with cross-functional global initiatives – development of project plans, communications, and status updates.
9. Develop workflows of HR systems and processes through the collaboration of HRIS resources and internal customers.
10. Support the communication and interpretation of Jabil’s HR systems strategies, procedures & compliance requirements.
11. Train new team members on processes and systems; Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME)
12. Assist manager with global projects that address strategic initiatives.
13. Design and develop complex and routine custom reports to meet the needs of the business, field report requests.
14. Ensure compliance in all actions and procedures under the company security policy.
15. May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.