As part of Jabil’s Organizational Health (OH) team, this position will perform data analysis and manage the materials and tools to support OH engagements. This position will perform as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all data gathering tools within the team and will act as an internal project manager for Your Voice Matters programs, supporting global initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Data Gathering & Analysis
· Supports all aspects of OH data gathering and analysis efforts
· Develops, administers and analyzes survey results as required
· Researches and makes proposals for best practices in quantitative and qualitative data analysis (tools and techniques)
· Schedules and attends interviews as required. Records notes in data gathering tools for further analysis
Develop and Maintain Organizational Health Materials & Tools
· Develops communications materials, tools and templates to support OE engagements
· Maintains OH collateral including a catalog of OH models and tools used to support stages of OH engagements
· Participates in and documents output from lessons learned sessions
Project Management and Support
· Acts as internal project manager for OH team supporting global initiatives, customer engagements, and annual processes including development of project plans, communications and status updates
· Provides on time delivery of requirements on all projects
· Collaborates with OH team to define requirements and deliver on all projects
· Support stages of OH engagements including scheduling informational sessions, preparing materials for feedback reports and participating in workshop facilitation efforts
· Compiles and creates the presentation of all data used in the delivery of data throughout the stages of an OH Engagement
· Complies and follows all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Demonstrated strategic- and systems-thinking skills
· Able to understand the organization’s working structure, politics, mission and strategies
· Project management skills with experience in business and process analysis
· Demonstrate ability to build and leverage partnerships, implement change and manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and customers
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
· Fluent in Mandarin and English
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree in a discipline such as Business, I/O Psychology, Organizational Development or similar required.
· 3-5 years work experience in a related field (e.g. Change Management, Talent Management, Human Resources, Learning & Development)
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.