Provide accurate and timely reporting of sales and material costs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Review the accuracy of inventory valuation on the balance sheet in both standard and actual cost environment.
· Explain the components that represent the difference between Actual and Forecasted Material Margins, reported by program.
· Perform analyses for management on an ad hoc and recurring basis.
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Assess the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by purchasing, inventory control, or production planning.
· Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
· Identify and implement better practices and processes.
· Ensure accurate reporting.
· Support other account function includes AR associate affairs and Nakisa(Jabil's centralized lease accounting system).
· Maintain controls and discipline compliant with Jabil standards.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to analyze moderately difficult to complex financial issues, draw conclusions based on that analysis and recommend alternative solutions that meet the needs of various customers.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· 2 years experience. Experience in accounting firms is a plus.
· TOEIC 550 above
- Work responsibility: costing, AR billing, AR associated affairs. Enhance cost team's function to focus on cost analysis and support plant for cost reduction projects.
- Requirement : 2 years working experience, TOEIC 550 above