The HR Employee Services Supervisor executes and maintains regional HR processes in close cooperation with Site HRM and Business Partners, drives consistencies in application of HR business processes, best practices, and procedures in alignment with Jabil’s HR Employee Services Delivery model. Supports the rollout of global HR initiatives, processes and tools to drive operational efficiencies and enhanced value to our employees. Drives the continuous improvement of operational HR processes in alignment with arising business needs. Take continuous process improvement initiatives to achieve streamlined and consistent user experience, simplify and eliminate Non-Value-Added tasks and Process Reengineering for high level of employee satisfactory.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supports the creation and deployment of the HR Employee Services scope and procedures in partnership with HRES Management, Site HRM members, HR Centers of Excellence, and business stakeholders
• Maintains and improves HR Employee Services operations by tracking trends of incoming inquiries to identify/resolve issues, supports continuous improvement and ensures high service levels.
• Supports creation, documentation and management of end-to-end employee lifecycle HR processes including new hire processing, on-boarding, integration, and transitions. Ensures that documentation is kept up to date and accurate. Secures maintenance of HR Employee Services Catalogue.
• Builds and maintains a positive working environment to train and develop the HR Employee Services Team members to foster understanding of broad HR principles, policies, procedures, and systems with a high level of customer service focus.
• Demonstrates commitment to customer service; anticipates, meets, and exceed customer expectations, solves customer problems quickly and effectively, makes customer issues a priority.
• Monitors team interactions with customers and provides coaching to optimize accuracy and efficiency with the employee/manager experience.
• Actively participates in addressing inquiries or requests within the HR case management system serving as a point of escalation for team members to resolve any complex issues utilizing HR and Business expertise.
• Develops or obtains effective communication and training materials for the team to ensure team is providing timely, consistent and accurate guidance in accordance with HR policies and practices applicable in the specifically serviced countries and locations.
• Ability to handle and maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to employee or company data and proprietary information.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Typically reports to Director, Human Resources Operations
• Proficiency in use of Workday, personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Visio, and E-mail skills required.
• Takes initiative, fosters innovation, drives for results, communicates effectively, builds relationships at all levels, and has experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture.
• Solid knowledge of HR policies, operations, and business processes required.
• Working knowledge of employment related laws and regulations applicable for served countries and regions
• Ability to manage priorities and making sound decisions in line with relevant rules and regulations
• Provides coaching and constructive feedback to team members and partners.
• Sound communication skills including effective listening and oral/ written communication.
• Quick learner and excellent ability to comprehend multiple different sets of requirements and regulations within a short time
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field required
• Advanced degree, MBA or Masters in HR Management preferred
• Human Resources Management Certificate preferred
• Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
• Has 3-5 years HR experience as a Business Partner, Generalist ideally including experience in a HR Shared Services Center environment
• Experience in assessment and selection, HR systems/processes and procedures
• Solid English skills and various additional language requirements specifically based on service center location and served countries