Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assembling large, complex sets of data that meet non-functional and functional business requirements
- Identifying, designing and implementing internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes
- Building required infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from various data sources using AWS and SQL technologies
- Building analytical tools to utilize the data pipeline, providing actionable insight into key business performance metrics including operational efficiency and customer acquisition
- Working with stakeholders including data, design, product and executive teams and assisting them with data-related technical issues
- Working with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to support their data infrastructure needs while assisting with data-related technical issues
- Support the Governed Data Platform and develop technical solutions to implement the governance, processes in the data platform.
- Work with Data Architecture to resolve any issues with running the Governed Data platform.
- Support Metadata management and data cataloging in the governed data platforms.
- Ability to build and optimize data sets, ‘big data’ data pipelines and architectures
- Ability to perform root cause analysis on external and internal processes and data to identify opportunities for improvement and answer questions
- Excellent analytic skills associated with working on unstructured datasets
- Ability to build processes that support data transformation, workload management, data structures, dependency and metadata