2. Provide a strong analytical skills and ability to creatively identify and solve problems, as well as propose system and process improvements.
3. Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently, resolve project issues, meet deadlines, and escalate appropriately to management.
4. Able to effectively communicate to various audiences within managerial levels.
5. With the teamwork capabilities with experience in working within a matrix management environment.
6. With Strong planning, time management and decision-making skills.
7. Able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assignments, and have the latitude to adapt procedures, processes, and techniques.
8. Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Power BI) and e-mail skills and output.
9. With outstanding sense and accountability of data integrity and accuracy.
10. Workday System Experience is Plus requirement.