For the team developing manufacturing solution we are looking for a senior Business Analyst to work into a high motivated and experienced team.
The role requires to conduct business analysis, perform assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analysis to align information technology solutions with business initiatives in Agile mode.
In agile scrum, he/she is responsible to create, independently or leading other business analyst, user stories including acceptance criteria for developers satisfying business needs.
- Work in continuous delivery and Agile mode, analyzing and delivering features iteratively.
- Analyze and evaluate business needs and elicit business requirements to recommend solution options.
- Work with the Product Owners and Program Managers on defining the project’s backlog.
- Formulate and define scope of system and objectives.
- Conduct gap analysis, analyze current and future state, assess risks.
- Conduct requirement elicitation workshops.
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders to elicit requirements.
- Analyze, specify and model requirements in a form of user stories, business process models, UI wireframes and other forms regarding project and stakeholders needs.
- Work with the Product Owner, other Team members on defining acceptance criteria sufficiently for testing.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date relevant project related artifacts and processes (Product Backlog Items including User Stories and Acceptance Criteria, Test Cases, Bugs, user training document, system manuals, etc.)
- Trace, prioritize, approve, verify and validate requirements.
- Assess, document, and manage requirements changes, improvements and enhancements.
- Lead and supervise others in business analysis activities.
- Work closely with SQAs to review and approve test cases and validate test results.
- Validate and verify the developed solution and test evidence.
- Work with the Product Owner to confirm the delivered solution is in fulfillment of the stated requirements.
- Participate as key team member during Agile development.
- Proactively Participate in processes improvement, sharing best practices and proactively suggesting improvement points.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
- Minimum 2 / 4 /8 years of experience in Business Analyst or similar role
- Minimum 1 / 2 years' work in an environment using Agile development methodology
- Good Understanding of software development lifecycle (Waterfall and Agile)
- Ability to understand complex business problems and translate it to IT language
- Structured, process driven, pragmatic problem solver approach
- Good communication skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Experience with working in a multicultural environment
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Fluent in English
Additional selection factors
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
- ISTQB Foundation level Certificate
- Business Analyst Certificate (PMI-PBA, CBAP or equivalent)
- Scrum Product Owner or Scrum Master Certificate
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certificate
- SQL knowledge and experience
- Application development experience
Experience in manufacturing industries, in particular in development, support and training for manufacturing execution systems.
Experience in implementing Factory of the Future (Industry 4.0, Smatfactory....) concepts.