Develops new material-processing technical plan. Schedules required equipment and new processes by integrating chemical and diversified materials. Conducts professional test technologies to ensure new product research and development results in line with company goals and meets customer needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· According to Business Unit requirements, proposes new product ideas to satisfy customer’s needs.
· Implements and controls new technology development projects to achieve expected goals.
· Evaluates new production processes, and sets up best formula for mass production.
· Defines sustainable development to collect new chemical and new material, to improve quality and quantity of developing projects.
· Formulates testing equipment and standards to ensure quality of products.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Senior knowledge of chemistry, and chemical examination theory.
· Senior knowledge of organic and inorganic material theory.
· Skilled in various analysis, equipment operation, and results analysis.
· Ability to operate material-processing equipment(s), and analyze testing results.
· Capable of planning various experiments.