ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develops automated test hardware and programs to improve current test methods and test yields.
· Works closely with design engineers on new products to ensure testability of PCBs and systems in a demand flow manufacturing environment.
· Participates in cost reduction programs in Manufacturing, and continuous improvement of test methods and yields.
· Determines optimal test methods and justifies the purchase of capital equipment, software and services for development of testing systems.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
1. 本科以上学历 电子相关专业，