At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
The Software Test Engineer III delivers integrated hardware/software solutions to Jabil’s customers including automated production test platforms and embedded designs The development of Windows and web applications are created to support a wide range of customer/manufacturing requirements.
The Software Test Engineer III is a self-motivated engineer who is capable of building and maintaining software applications that support Jabil’s diverse requirements This role will become part of a highly skilled development organization with a focus on the delivery of high reliability, integrated hardware/software solutions designed to improve Jabil’s internal and external manufacturing processes while enhancing the user experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Design, develop, and troubleshoot complex software applications (C# and .NET).
· Design, develop, and troubleshoot enterprise web applications.
· Design, develop, and troubleshoot test scripts.
· Assist the Project Manager by providing information that will aid in the software development quoting process.
· Communicate with team members to clarify design requirements and overcome obstacles in order to meet organizational goals.
· Participate in regular project reviews with the Principal Software Test Engineer, Project Manager and key project stakeholders.
· Troubleshoot and provide bug fixes for production released software.
· Provide a complete data package to the Project Manager consisting of project requirements, design documentation, source code and executables.
· Act as a mentor to other Software Engineers and ensure software design best practices are being followed.
· Stay abreast of the latest software technologies and design techniques in order to provide solutions that are leading edge, competitive and cost effective.
· Provide input to identify and mitigate technical project risks.
· Participate in regular code reviews with fellow Software Test Engineers as well as Principal Software Test Engineers.
· Use software versioning and revision control system (such as Subversion) to maintain current and historical versions of all code projects.
· Collaborate with the IT team to complete projects.
· Follow department processes and procedures.
· Comply with company security and safety policies.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Demonstrate a working knowledge and demonstrated ability to handle all stages of SDLC.
· Knowledge and strong experience with TCP/IP networking.
· Working technical knowledge in database design, administration and development.
· Regularly design and develop solutions that are high-performing and extendable on an enterprise level.
· Consistent demonstration of software design best practices including iterative development, managing requirements, making use of component-based (modular) architecture, peer reviews, functionality and performance testing, etc.
· Experience developing complex Microsoft SQL Server transacts queries including stored procedures, functions, triggers and views.
· Experience developing scripts in JabilTest, LabVIEW, LabWindows, Tcl, Perl, Python, or UNIX shell.
· Experience developing Windows applications in C# and .NET technologies.
· Familiarity with third party APIs and re-use of existing technologies.
· Experience developing multi-threaded applications, managing task priorities, and various methods of inter-task communications (e.g. event flags, mailboxes, message queues, binary and counting semaphores, etc.).
· Experience developing applications in which the use of critical sections/regions is necessary as well as methods to protect and avoid critical regions.
· Experience bringing up embedded designs working with the Hardware Designer, and methods that can be used to do this efficiently and minimize risks.
· Experience with embedded systems/interfaces including GPIO, asynchronous serial, I2C, SPI, Ethernet, USB, IDE/SATA, PCI, etc.
· Experience using software versioning and revision control systems and ability to recommend improvements in these systems.
· Positive team player attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· High level of motivation to learn new software technologies that will enhance job performance.
· Experience installing, configuring and managing servers including installation/configuration of the OS, RAID Array, IIS (Internet Information Services), performing database backups, system audits, managing user accounts and security, as well as analyzing logs and identifying/troubleshooting potential system issues.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
-熟悉掌握Keysight3070 ,Genrad 等ICT设备
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.