Set up and operate automatic wave solder machine to solder multiple connections on printed circuit boards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Operate and maintain foam fluxer, using hydrometer to ensure specific gravity and resin ratio.
· Add/fill bar solder, flux and alcohol to machine as required.
· Clean and adjust the flux density controller (FDC) and fluxer.
· Monitor boards for soldering defects.
· Check components for proper seating and soldering quality.
· Dross the solder pot to remove impurities and performs required maintenance on a daily basis.
· Drain the flux and clean the machine on a weekly basis.
· Maintain inventory of chemical and solder usage.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.