Position duties & responsibilities:
- Maintain the computer files and physical files for maintenance activities.
- You will assist other maintenance team members with repairs
- Keep Maintenance shop organized and orderly.
- you will complete PM forms and or completes in eCMMS system within the allowed time frame.
- Operate used oil filtration system by setting gauges for proper pressure, changing filter bags and flushing system as needed.
- You will attend training classes as required.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of integrity, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer. Other related duties, as required.
- Adhere to all Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and Training Guides pertaining to these positions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or lead.
Education & experience requirements:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing/industrial setting is desirable.
- Education and training normally associated with high school diploma.
- Basic knowledge of PCs and communication software is desirable.
- Works in production cells in all parts of the manufacturing plant, also willing to work outside shoveling snow, spreading salt ect.
- Willing to change coolant and oil.
- Willing to get dirty
- Ability to maintain a clean an organized work area and help with 5s efforts
- Work requires walking and being on feet the majority of the time. Light (5 to 20 lbs.) lifting is required on a regular basis and heavy (over 40 lbs.) is required occasionally. Carelessness or inattention my cause serious long term lost time injuries to self and others.
- Work closely with Maintenance Supervisor and Department Lead.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.