Responsible for the design, configuration, implementation and support of SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) Finance solutions.
- Conducts inquiries pertaining to the development of SAP MDG Finance requirements to meet current and projected business objectives.
- Leads others in developing, or may independently develop, functional specifications or requirements for application development, enhancements, and testing relating to SAP MDG Finance
- Leads others in analyzing, or may independently analyze customer requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes.
- Prepares, or may lead others in preparing, functional, systems and program specifications.
- Confers with functional organizations involved to determine requirements.
- Define, research, configure and test complex functionality related to SAP MDG Finance
- Ability to effectively communicate functionality to all relevant groups via remote and in person meetings and workshops with all levels of audiences
- Maintains and develops, or may oversee maintenance and development of documentation for responsible area.
- Maintains thorough knowledge and in-depth field experience regarding, and leads other analysts and architects in the definition and implementation of, emerging or job technologies required to satisfy business requirements, including, but not limited to, formal or self-paced professional development.
- Provides status updates of assigned projects, including formal presentations to Project, IT and Senior Management.
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
- Recommends/oversees Customer training.
- Maintains positive relations with all employees encouraging them to suggest ways of improving IT systems.
- Serves as escalation point for troubleshooting issues and coordinates with other Business Analysts and technical personnel for their resolution.
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems)
- Maintains a good working relationship with Customers and vendors.
- Adheres to, and ensures adherence in association with Project Management by other team members to all IT and department policy, processes and procedures.
- Assists Project Management in leading and participates in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Thorough knowledge and in-depth field experience within Jabil Finance, or job technologies required to fulfill the job.
- Strong communications and customer service skills.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred.
- Minimum 8 years work experience in a related position.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.