Jabil works with some of the world’s best known brands, manufacturing products that you use every day. And the people that work for Jabil make it all possible. At over 100 site and 260K dedicated colleagues, our team develops and manufactures products that help to connect people, advance technology, and improve the world we share.
Built on a foundation of empowered employees, Jabil strives to be the world's leading global manufacturing solutions partner. We help companies design, build and take their products to market quickly, affordable and efficiently. Jabil's unique combination of global expertise, ingenuity, analytics and financial performance have contributed to the success of the world's most well-known brands.
Follow up with appropriate Purchasing team to ensure commitments are achieved.
JOB SUMMARY: 12-month fixed-term contract
Responsible to serve as the customer interface for the demand plan and shipment information, develop feasible operational plan and maintain ownership over the execution of the operational plan, achieve the objective of customer satisfaction, minimize Jabil liability and continuously improve the performance of the planning metrics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work with BU and Customer to Develop a collaborative demand plan through properly executing the Demand Management Process
· Meet daily with the VS team in order to check the status of the plan, challenge the stagnations, check any deviation to the plan, escalade urgencies and drive priorities.
· Create a Master Schedule through resource analysis including material sizing and capacity sizing
· Load Master Schedule into the Jabil system.
· Create and maintain a feasible and optimized production plan and closely work with manufacturing operation team to achieve successful execution of the plan.
· Develop Master Production Schedule and closely monitor the actual performance and drive for immediate corrective action and recovery plan in case there is potential miss to the revenue target.
· Follow up with appropriate Purchasing team to ensure commitments are achieved.
· Work with Manufacturing Manager, Purchasing, and Inventory Control to recommend long term resolutions to shortages due to lack of material control on the production floor.
· Monitor planning metrics and drive for continuous improvement
· Follow up on NPI (New product Introduction) a required
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy and the rules of the road
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Thorough knowledge of ERP/MRP SAP
· 1 to 2 years Materials related experiences
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Basic knowledge of Kinaxis, Rapid Respons software
· Ability to read, interpret and follow documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization, strong communication skills
· Ability to work in group in a production environment.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Proficient Verbal and Written English Skill
· Proficient Verbal and Written French Skill