Visually inspect components received that require Inspection. This will include review of purchase order, drawing, and inspection plan requirements against parts received. All data collected will be entered into the ERP system. Discrepancies and stock movements will be handled per established, documented procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
· Read inspection plans and special instruction for the inspection of incoming material.
· Inspect of SMT components.
· Perform Part Number Changes.
· Perform inventory adjustments (direct withdraw).
· Obtain Quality Control Inspection certification based upon IPC’s Standard-A-610.
· Maintain annual re-certification to QC Inspection Recertification for Receiving Inspector I.
· Complete inspection records detailing inspection results.
· Use the ERP system to generate inspection records and/or quality notifications.
· Perform additional activities as required by Supervisor.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all Hazardous Material Management and Safety rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company Ethics & Security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.