The function of the Senior Business Analyst is to maintain the Transformation Integration Quote (TIQ) pricing model with the customer. He/She is required to negotiate quoting parameters with the customer, maintain the TIQ database and work with the variance disciplines inside of Jabil to ensure that the Quoting Calendar agreed to with the customer is followed. Must also be able to interface with the customer to justify our submitted pricing and address any issues they have with the quoting process or individual quotes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Globally analyze pricing of components, sub-assemblies, and PCBAs.
· Analyze quoted assemblies prior to submission to the customer.
· Maintain updated TIQ pricing model with the customer.
· Provide summaries and analyses of special studies conducted and prepare recommendations for management to implement policies and guidelines to improve the Business Unit’s financial position.
· Perform global audits of all business aspects.
· Accumulate and analyze information both internally and from the customer.
· Coordinate with other departments in preparation of special analysis and reports.
· Negotiate with Customer Parameters for Quoting Products.
· Provide Variance Analysis of Quoted Costs to Actual Costs.
· Review and approve parameters used in quoting products to the customer. Provide analysis and make recommendations to the Business Unit Director. Review all quotes and escalate to the BUC, BUM, or BUD for correction of quotes not approved.
· Analyze information on an ad hoc basis is critical as quotes change on quarterly basis. Capability to think independently and to work without a lot of supervision.
· Senior Business Analyst must be able to communicate with people on a variety of levels. Must be able to communicate with the workers on the floor, functional managers and engineers, and senior management within the Business Unit.
· Interface with customers. Must also be able to facilitate meetings with multi-functional teams to resolve issues and prepare justification of pricing to the customer.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or Finance; equivalent external work experience or equivalent formal training in related duties. Travel is required.