No description provided
As a Principal Engineer you will have developed expertise in a field of engineering or a specific sector. You will have led design teams through full product development and into production. As a Principal, you will be expected to demonstrate a level of expertise that matches or exceeds the expertise of our customers. You will consult on system architecture, assess technical requirements and competencies needed during quoting and oversee design progress during product development.
- Consult on and drive RFI/RFP responses
- Be well-versed in JDM and ODM type development models
- Represent Advanced Engineering in technical discussions with suppliers and customers
- Synthesize escalations and engage partners and internal teams to find resolution
- Work effectively on multiple projects in parallel
- Develop IP patents, specifications, technical publications and whitepapers
- Stay abreast of the latest technology and trends in the industry
- Deep understanding of server system architecture and board design
- Working level knowledge of EE, SI, thermal, power, mechanical, FW and Manufacturing.
- Familiarity with CPU, Memory, NIC, storage controller, GPU and related technologies
- Involved in design of various form-factors of Compute and Storage platfomrs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coordination skills to engage multiple teams and have them work toward a common solution
- Convince teams and win alignment when there are different opinions
- Self-driven and motivated
- Own and deliver results
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- BE or ME in Electrical Engineering or any other Engineering discipline
- 15+ years of relevant experience in SW and Linux