Jabil is seeking for talent who has passion to make an impact to leverage new technologies to benefit people in the digitalization workspace. Learning opportunity is a given, you will learn latest technologies like Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Digital Twin, Internet-of-Things (IoT), xR (Augment reality, Virtual reality, Mixed reality). This is a golden opportunity for you to work with experience IT professional to fast-track your career and professional growth to move from concept to action.
This role is responsible to research, bring in new ideas, analysis and deploy emerging digital technologies to accelerate adoption for JGP (Jabil Green Point) segment. The analyst will participate in solution design, development and deployment of use cases at the plant or POC (Proof-of-Concepts), with in-house resources or external technology partners. In addition, this role will double up as the JDL (Jabil Digital Lab) Ambassador, and responsible for the digital solutions deployed at JDL. Example of digital solutions are related to AI/ML/ IIoT/Digital Twin, AR/VR/xR.
- Research, ideate, develop and deploy digital solutions for users from various departments (eg, Operation, Human Resource, Supply Chain, Finance, Environmental Health Safety).
- Interact with business partners to understand their capabilities, partner with them to learn and develop digital solutions, hands-on coding and deployment of POC or use cases. You will be guided on software development process and the best practices.
- Be an Ambassador for a digital innovation lab (known as Jabil Digital Lab), to learn and to share our Jabil digital journey, digital products showcased to audience from Jabil internal or external (customer, supplier, government agencies, schools, etc). Ability to manage the assets in the lab and the configuration setting.
- Fresh graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or with 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Passionate to learn new technologies, able to work independently and with diverse teams.
- A team player with positive mindset and critical problems solving skill.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and spoken) skills
- Wiling to learn new technologies such as Microsoft products (eg Power Platform, Power BI, Azure DevOps, Mixed Reality, AI/ML cognitive services).
- Good programming and scripting skills, familiar with common programming languages and frameworks such as .Net Core, C#, Python, Java, React or Angular frameworks.
- Familiar with development methodologies, such as agile development, microservices, programming methodology, data structure.