Under general supervision, responsible for repairs, adjustments, and ongoing maintenance of facilities. Be a creative and proactive contributor, focused on continued improvement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform electrical, painting, and/or carpentry repairs of fixtures and equipment on company premises.
· Oversee installation, relocation and reinstallation of new and/or existing equipment.
· Maintain and repair production support air compressors, air dryers, and vacuum systems.
· Perform simple engineering calculations for proposed new equipment.
· Update mechanical prints when changes mandate.
· Maintain all air conditioning and ventilation equipment within manufacturer specifications.
· Submit proposals and recommendations to department supervisor for upgrades or changes.
· Maintain maintenance records for each piece of equipment responsible for.
· Troubleshoot and conduct periodic inspections to determine maintenance work required.
· Follow Preventive Maintenance Instructions and ensure that the records for such are properly documented.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and three to five years experience; or demonstrated skills required to perform the job.